Happy New Year! A wonderful start with art in the mail!! And, we’ve been reusing the envelopes, usually by covering over with labels or paper to re-address, but this time the envelope had been turned inside out (cut and reassembled) which was new and fun. I’ll have to remember that!
Anyway, I pulled it out in the orientation shown, and my first thought was “It’s done.” I probably could do something to it, but I’m not sure it would add anything. It really feels complete.
We’d had a bit of a discussion when we started as to how long to go on with it. It didn’t seem to make sense to put a time limit or a number of exchanges limit. We decided to just work on them until they were done. Whatever that was. And here it is.